Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, December 14, 2020

Smoking = Not good

 Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year. I am back for email number a lot. idk how many it's been but it's lots. Alright so this was quite a good week. Lots happened, lots done. 

So we are grinding now. We are just knocking doors and working our butts off. It's the best. One day when we were knocking President called and asked me to be district leader so now I am officially important. Good for me. I am so mature, so good at missionary work, just a great guy. So now I get to do leadership stuff, have meetings, call the district, help them out, and train other missionaries. Lots of stuff and it's fun.  It's giving me more motivation and I am less bored so I love that.


Also this week we went to this lady named Linda's house. We had a lesson with her and it was very good. We talked about God and the Book of Mormon and a lot of our beliefs. It was really cool. Elder Story and I killed it. At one point in the lesson she reached into a drawer and grabbed a pack of cigarettes and said, "Watch this. Watch me be bad." She then just started smoking in front of us. Wow. That will be a fun word of wisdom lesson. But she is so kind and genuine and said she would be happy to have us come back and teach all of our lessons. YAY!


Besides that we are doing lots of service and stuff now. One day we cut down a tree and were putting it into this big metal crate thing and I just stood and was stomping and crushing trees for like 3 hours. It was the most painful experience of my life. Awful. We also got to go caroling to some members and they LOVED IT. So cute of us. 


Well it was a good week and next week will be a good week too. I love you and miss you all. Happy December.


Elder Slavens

Elder Tree Stomper 

Elder Leader


2 Nephi 4:26 through Christ we can be better. All afflictions GONE.


สัปดาห์นี้ผมได้เรียนรู้ว่าพี่น้องชาวดัตช์มีช็อคโกแลตร้อนที่ดีมากดังนั้นหากคุณต้องการเครื่องดื่มอุ่น ไปที่นั่น

This week I learned Dutch bros has very very good hot chocolate so if you want good warm drink go there.



Welcome to the ranch house ward bathroom. It's very red in here. So unique. So cool.



PHOTOSHOOT ALERT. Man don't we make some good Santas? Don't answer this question because 

I already know the answer. Yes we do. 



DUTCH BROS. delicious chocolate. Candy cane flavor? Yes please. 



This is the cage thingy where I legit stomped sticks for 3 hours. I was cut, bleeding, dead, 

but at least they gave me lunchables. 



So we went to this ward Christmas party and 2 people were acting as Joseph and Mary 

and this was the baby Jesus doll. They said please take this I'm done holding it. 

I'm glad I am trusted with the acting baby Savior. 


No comments:

Post a Comment