Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, December 7, 2020

Power going to my head

สวัสดีครับ I am Tren Elder Slay and this is my email. I will tell you about my life and what's been going on. 


So we had transfers a little bit ago but still crazy trying to adjust to everything. We thought for sure Elder Story and I would be separated but NOPE so we still get to be together and I love it so much. I am still training him so I'm his only Daddy. My son, my cute son Story. I also just want to emphasize that we are finally back down to 2 wards. Like that was rough, not gonna lie it wasn't fun at all. Too many people too much to juggle. We had lessons and it was good but it was very complicated. So we are back to normal and have started to finally figure it out again. We already said we are gonna grind this transfer so it'll be sweet. Lessons every day nonstop work. Put me in coach. Yeah baby. 


As I said last time we needed a car like real bad. We called the APs maybe like 6 times saying, "c'mon when we getting that car" they finally said we can have one. They looked at a map and said, "Sheesh they do need a car". I charmed the crap out of those guys. We are car boys now. Also this week our district leader had to go home for health problems and it was real sad. But since we didn't haven't a district leader I legit took over. I was calling all these companionships and am doing district council Tuesday. Self appointed temporary district leader is so cool. They still need to call one but for now this district is mine. Power like a power ranger woo. 


Umm what else. I got to speak at church on Sunday about developing Christlike attributes so if anyone got questions about that let me know, I got you. That talk was wack. I legit don't remember anything I said. Words just spilled out idk if it was English or Thai. Oh well people said it was good. NICE WORK ELDER. 


Also I Iove Christmas so Merry Christmas. I asked last week too, but if anyone has specifically Christmas cards they want to send me, HIT ME UP. I love your faces. Well have a good week faces. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. 


Elder Slay 

Elder Power Ranger Me 

Elder Christlike Attributes

Elder Christmas 


Matthew 5:48 PERFECT 


เวลาที่ดีที่สุดในการสวมเสื้อกันหนาวมีลายคือเวลาทั้งหมดซานต้ายังเป็นของจริง

The best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time. Also Santa is real. 



This is Elder Grajek. He is my best friend ever. He sadly went home and I am dead. He is my hero. 

He is so fun. We both like Sodalicious. Friendship is so cool. 



WE LOVE JESUS CHRIST. Don't worry, He loves us too.  The Book of Mormon is sweet too. 

Also peep the eyebrow. So gangster.



Conveniently I learned how to play the violin this week. I thought I might as well start now. 

So here I am being good at instruments. 



This is chalk we found on the floor. This person was thankful for Jesus and among us. 

2 important things in this life. 



Welcome to our bedroom. We stole the tree to spice up our room. 

We always feel so festive as we read the Book of Mormon. 



Boo. Hope Spongebob and Spiderman didn't scare you. 

If they did tell me know and I will send you a virtual hug.  


No comments:

Post a Comment