Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Elder Slavens father of 2

Good Evening all my fans. You know what. I miss you, but I bet you miss me too so that's cool. We are even and I am glad about that. Ok I have exciting news for you. Yes you. The person reading this sentence right now this news is for you. I am Father, again! Hurray. Elder Slay is so old what a good boy. Well let me explain. 

Ok so this last week was great but sad. It was my last week with Elder Stokey. He is going home and I am sad about that but this Sunday my mission president called and asked if I wanted to train. I said, "Well yeah for sure." Calling accepted. So here I am training again. Happy for me. I just got my new companion today. His name is Elder Summers. He is from North Ogden, Utah and he is so excited to be a missionary. He is such a happy boy and I love it. Motivational that is for sure. We are both in Fred and we are ready to tear it up. We get along well and he is again happy to be here. I feel like I have to say that many times because it is very true. He is excited to be in Fred and I am full of joy. Now I just need to train him and we got to get to work. EASY.


Ok but this last week like I said it was very good. We have doing lots of service for people in our area and have had a couple really good lessons. We are teaching a couple people. Some of them are Autum and Jessie, and Dawn and Sky. Autum and Jessie are amazing but sadly they are moving to Wisconsin. Sad I will miss them. Dawn and her granddaughter Sky love to meet with us. They have a lot to learn and understand but it's great. But this week consisted of lessons, service, and Elder Stokey packing and saying bye to people. Byes are always hard. I said bye to him and I was sad. BOOOOO. This week I did exchanges with another Elder and we went street contact and I was dead sweating. It is hot and humid and rainy here. You just constantly are dripping. It's sometimes your hot bodies fault and sometimes the clouds in the sky’s fault. Hard to tell sometimes.


Well yeah not tons going on. Always good memories but not many stories I suppose. But the take away from this is, I am training and have 2 sons, Elder Stokey left, it rains a lot, Fred is still amazing. That's all. Love you all have a wonderful wonderful week! 


Elder Slavens

Elder Father

Elder Sweaty


Alma 26:16 shoutout to Emma Wheeler. A great scripture. 


เพื่อนสวัสดีผมเป็นพ่อถ้าคุณรู้จัก Star Wars มันก็เหมือนกับตอนที่ผู้ชายคนนั้นพูดว่าลุคผมเป็นพ่อของคุณผมคิดว่ามันเป็น Darth Vader idk Star Wars ที่ดีแต่นั่นคือผม

friends hello I am a father. if you know star wars it's like when that guy says Luke I am your father. I think it's Darth Vader idk Star Wars that good but that's me.




POV: You grind your missionary work and your prize is sweat and a good feeling in your heart. Aww. 



This is the last time we all met as a district. I love these people a lot and will miss some of them. We separated and I am upset about it. 



When you find a mirror and realize, man that would make a great picture, so you take that picture. Love it. 



We did a service for a member where we just hauled loads of loads of branches to another house. That's just life in Fred. Tractors and trees. It's the best. 



Bye bye Elder Stokey. I will miss you. You are my friend, my very good friend. 



Welcome to my life Elder Summers. Glad you are apart of my wonderful exciting super good life. You'll love it here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment